2014 KTM 450 XC-F
A Beast. It’s seen very, very little use on dirt and has been ridden for the past 3 seasons as a snowbike only.
Former owner was the GM of Grand Junction KTM – so it’s been meticulously maintained for all it’s life. Always stored in a heated garage. Full engine rebuild at 130 Hours. 58 hours since. Synthetic Oil and filters changed every 2-3 rides depending on conditions.
Currently setup as a comfortable yet crazy capable Snowbike with the Yeti Snow MX kit. Starts immediately regardless of temps. Pulls hard in deep, bottomless pow. Never had a single issue.
Includes ALL parts to convert back to dirt and can easily be made street legal.
– FMF Factory 4.1 Pipe with Carbon Pipe Guard
– Baja Designs LED Headlights with switch
– Lithium Battery (always tendered)
– Thermo-Bob Thermostat
– Grip Heaters with On/Off Switch
– Heavy and stock front shock springs
– Front shock quick bleeder valves
– Handlebar Risers
– Bark Busters
– Bar Mitts
– Skid Plate
– Radiator Guards
– Enduro Engineering Handle
– Outerwear Air intake filter cover (in addition to regular foam filters)
– Custom Engine Covers
– Oversize Footpegs (and stock)
2016 Yeti SnowMX 129 – Snowbike Kit
Purchased new in 2016 from Yeti Dealer. Everything works as it did from the factory. Upgraded Belt Deflector. Some scratches on the tunnel, purely cosmetic. Always maintained to factory specs.
– Yeti Ski and Carbon Spindle
– Fox Float 3 shocks
– Fixed Strut
– Maxtrak 2.5
– Factory Cargo Rack ($400)
– Yeti Freewheel Kit ($280)
– Spare Belt
– KTM 450 Adapter Kit
Note: Does not include Yeti Gas Can
Available to show in Denver Metro or Steamboat Springs with some notice.